Total Course Time: 7.1 Hours
Key concepts covered include:
- How to avoid your opponent grabbing your weapon and using it against you.
- Dramatically slash your time to fire your weapon with this quick and easy draw technique.
- Here’s why you constantly shoot to the inside of your target (and the simple hand position adjustment that quickly makes you an accurate shooter)
- Firearms…good or bad > Situations where firearms become your worst enemy.
- The little-known secret of close combat second hand control (how to raise your second, non-weapon, hand – how to use it as a simultaneous weapon.
- Rapid-fire drills for kinetic trigger mastery.
- Why target shooting at the range on paper targets can work against you.
- Extreme close shooting: what to use when you have no time to draw your weapon.
- And much more!